Buy Bitcoin with your Credit or Debit Card via Wirex
This section will show you how to buy Bitcoin via Credit/Debit card using Wirex.
If you already have Bitcoin and you would like to deposit via Bitcoin then please follow the instructions of section 3 on this page.
1. Create an Account on Wirex App
Once you create an account, confirm your personal details and login. You may be asked to upload a scan of ID. Once you’ve logged in, continue to the next step. You need to choose a Wirex Card and KYC to begin to buy Bitcoin. Get the App.
2. Add funds via Your Credit/Debit Card
- Click the Blue Plus and then Add Funds
- Choose Bitcoin
- Choose Add Card
- Press Continue
- Enter Card Details (You can use your camera to scan your card or enter the details manually)
- Once your card is added you can Buy Bitcoin
- Enter the Amount you want to buy in your base currency and click Next
- Click Continue and You may also see a screen that Says Pay
- You should see a Success Message and the Bitcoin will be added to your Wallet
3. Send Bitcoin from Wirex
Now that you have Bitcoin, its time to fund your Hugo’s Way account. To do this you will need to login to your Hugo’s Way client portal https://app.hugosway.com and
- Select “Deposit” or “Deposit Funds”
- Then select “Deposit Type = Bitcoin”
- Type the amount you wish to fund
- Next, click the “Redirect me to payments page”
Once you click “Redirect me to payments page” you will be presented with a unique Bitcoin address which will look like a string of random numbers and letters.
- Go to your Wirex App & Click the + and hit Send Crypto
- Choose Bitcoin
- Enter the amount you want to send and copy the bitcoin address or scan the code to enter the BTC address. (You can scan the code you see Hugo’s Way payment gateway)
- Click Next
- You will have to confirm the transaction
- Once confirmed your payment will be added to your Walled after 6 Confirmations on the blockchain
That’s it, check your Hugo’s Way client portal and your Bitcoin will be credited once it has 6 confirmations. The speed of confirmations is determined by the blockchain. You can check progress here: https://www.blockchain.com/en/explorer by putting in the address you send bitcoin to in the search bar.
The amount of bitcoin you send whether higher or lower will be credited to your account automatically.